Hit Cmd+F or Ctrl+F to search for your language! I’ll update this list as I come across more, so contact me if you have something that you think should get added!
- Duolingo - Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese. More are coming very soon, including Irish and Danish.
- Memrise - Any language, even Klingon. Over 200 languages are offered.
- Lingq - German, Chinese, Russian, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Korean, and more.
- FluentU - Chinese, Spanish, and French are offered currently. It’s like a youtube for languages.
- Babbel - Russian, Indonesian, Polish, Spanish, German, French, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Italian, Portuguese. Similar to Duolingo or Memrise.
- Ukgermanconnection - German children’s books for English speakers.
- Babadum - Swedish, Polish, Russian, English, German, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Danish. Great for building vocab.
- Radiolingua - French, German, Spanish, Italian.
- DW - German.
- Textfugu - Japanese.
- Busuu - German, French, Arabic, Polish, Chinese, Turkish, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Italian.
- FSI - A whole ton of languages; if you want to learn it, chances are it’s on here. These courses were developed by the US government.